During secondary two or three, I wrote down the goals in the wishlist. I wanted to drive a car because regardless of my hearing impairment, it is more convenience for me and secretly, showed off my skill. Haha. No offence for me. I am very ambitious person.
As becoming a working adult, I learned that there are more disadvantages of owning the car.
- Cost of the driving lesson
- Cost of COE
- Cost of car
- Loss cost of the vehicle depreciation
- Cost of renewal licence
- Cost of car insurance – I have to pay a yearly fee
- Cost of maintenance
- Road tax
- Cost of parking
- Entry tax
- Contribution to the warming global (Emission of sulphate dioxide and carbon dioxide) – I am very eco-friendly
- More contribution of stress on the overflowing road.
- My night vision problem
All these expenses would burn my pocket! It is more than the University fee! I have figured out about the fewer advantages
- More convenient in riding
- Easy to carry bulky stuffs
- wherever i like to go
- more private
- have a quick errand